Friday, June 22, 2007

Bloglines breaking?

Bloglines Is anyone else having trouble with Bloglines lately? Seems to be getting a bit flaky for me ...


  1. Bloglines has always been a bit clunky. Since you're already using Blogger, you might want to try Google Reader - I switched a few months back and I think it is better.

  2. For reasons that I can't entirely define, I've never liked Google Reader:
    I must be doing something wrong!

    Bloglines has always worked well for me until the last week ...

  3. After playing a bit more - GR looks OK on OS X with Firefox, looks awful with Safari ...

  4. I know what you mean - I didn't really like Reader that much initially but I figure the advantage of having other Google apps integrated will make things easier over time. Also Google usually does pay attention to users and improves over time.