Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've been syndicated

BlogBurst I received an invitation from BlogBurst to syndicate the feed of MicrobiologyBytes. After doing a little digging, I decided to accept and to allow the feed to be syndicated. BlogBurst claims to supply content to networks such as Reuters, USA Today and Fox News, and I guess it can't be any worse than having my content stolen by the scrapers (although that does seem to have become a little better recently, perhaps Google tweaked Adsense).

BlogBurst does have a revenue sharing program, although it's based on an interesting model (golf - the PGA leaderboard!) and as I write about science, I'm not expecting to see any money out of this.

I also just picked up my first unsolicited blogging gig from a publisher, so I guess this is a big day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment