- Content drives traffic.
- Although some SEO tricks, such as linking deeper into your own blog and using tag words, can be effective, it is best to stay away from the darker and more unethical tricks.
- Dedicate yourself to your blogging.
- Constantly engage the conversation in your field or subject area, on other blogs and in forums.
- Find the things that you're passionate about, and write about those things.
- Now matter how little (or how much) progress you are making, just keep working. Things will change.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Grant Robertson, the editor of Download Squad (easily my favourite tech blog) gives his blogging tips: