Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you want fries with that?

Die you old hag Ok, so I'm the last edublogger in the UK to mention that McDonald's has won approval to offer courses which could form part of a qualification at the standard of A-levels or advanced diplomas.

Does it bother me that BigMac is about to become an education provider? Nope. Lifelong learning. I'm all for it.

What bothers me is the the UK higher education system is so f****d-up that employers think this is necessary.
And we all know who's fault that is ->

Take a perfectly good higher education system and wreck it by destroying the technical university sector. Which leaves us in the mess we're in now.

And with that, I'll shut up, 'cos I'm starting to sound like Downsey (without the hair).

2 comments:

  1. > And with that, I'll shut up, 'cos I'm starting to sound like Downsey (without the hair).

    You make that sound like it's a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete