Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

NeedAGeek

Cloaking device Try as hard as I might, from time to time my geek invisibility cloak slips and I find myself revealed for my pathetic lack of technical ability.

I'm looking for someone to help me parse the output from an api, need someone with Python or Ruby skills, something like that. I think what I want to do is actually rather simple, but, err ... (looks down at ground and kicks dust).

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat. Well, that and authorship for your contribution to an academic paper. Any offers?

OK, sorry If I scared the non edtechies out there.
<cloaking device on>

Update: I'm very grateful to everyone who responded, we're currently working with someone to develop tools for this project. I can't imagine that anything we develop won't wind up as freely available to all.