- The HEA Centre for Bioscience has been good, but it won't last forever. Like TLTP, CTIs, etc, it will go the way of the dinosaurs.
- The technology we are using today will be replaced by different technology in a few years/months/weeks time.
- The only way to survive change is to be agile. Building destinations will fail.
- The only organizations which survive long term are adaptable networks which accommodate change.
- You don't care about me as much as I care about me. When your funding runs out, you will stop curating my network. For it to survive, I must curate my own network.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
#reps10 - Build networks not destinations
Today I'm off to Cardiff for #reps10. In a time of uncertainty, five things are certain: